Chemical Goods

Apply for Service

Chemicals components which has dual-use applications for both civilian and military, and/or contribute to the proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction as enlisted by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). 



Executive Office for Control and Non-Proliferation issues permits for the import/export/re-export of such goods in certain cases that are related to national security; foreign policy; non-proliferation of nuclear weapons, missile technology, chemical or biological weapons; regional stability or terrorism.   


Controlled Chemical list can be viewed in following link.

Target Audience


Companies and government entities


No of Chemical Requests


No of Chemical service users


No of Approved Chemical Requests




The service can be requested online from your registered account in the EOCN website.



  • Register and activate your online account.
  • The company’s trade activity must be relevant to the requested service.



  • Login to your registered account
  • Choose the permit type and fill the form
  • Upload required documents
  • Pay the fees and submit the request
  • The e-permit will be sent to your registered account once approved.


Note: You may be requested to provide additional information/documents online.

Required Documents


  • Copy of original invoice
  • Goods safety certificate
  • End use certificate (if applicable)



Apply for Service

Service Fees

150 AED


No Data Available